Let's Get Started
Get In Touch
Let's Get Started
Get In Touch
Send Us A Message
Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our client services experts.
Premier Printing is a family-owned business that has been in the printing industry since it was started in 1962. Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very team-oriented. Continuous Improvement is embedded in the company culture and provides learning and growth opportunities for everyone. A bright, clean and positive environment is awaiting you, apply today!
- Pre flight and organization of files
- Preparation of prepress files
- Making changes and corrections to prepress files as requested
- Imposing files in preparation for press/bindery production and proofing processes
The Successful applicant must have:
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and supporting applications - Basic design capabilities
- Strong understanding of various file formats
- Knowledge of imposition and printing terminology
- Familiarity with ripping/trapping systems
- Good organizational skills and high attention to detail
- The ability to work longer hours during busy periods
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a production prepress environment
- Familiarity with variable data and/or web design is considered an asset
Submit your cover letter and resume to: Tom Bennett. Only applicants of interest will be interviewed.
There are currently no opportunities at this time. Please check back later.
Immediate Seasonal Employment (August & September)
Premier Printing must complete approximately 1.3 million agendas from now through the fall. Our team, with the help of a student-based workforce, has assembled agendas for over thirty years. The agendas are shipped to schools across Canada - you might even use an agenda made at Premier Printing! This is a challenging task – as such we are looking for a committed team of workers that we can call in for the fall season, September and October, to help us complete the remaining orders as they arrive. Please note that this is a temporary, part-time position and hours may vary each week depending on how much work there is. We are looking for workers for both day and evening shifts. Please state your availability in your application.
Our seasonal positions include a range of tasks within our print and bindery environment. There are positions available in equipment operations, quality control, product binding, product packaging, and inventory control.
We are currently looking to fill positions for the day shift as well as the evening shift. Hours will vary dependent on incoming orders. As of right now, we have lots of work!
Due to our tight timeframe, it’s important that we build a committed workforce.
We offer competitive wages! Please feel free to inquire more specifically about wages in the interview process.
Download our application and mail, email, fax or drop it off. Only applicants of interest will be interviewed.
Contact info is as follows:
Premier Printing Ltd.
One Beghin Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2J 3X5
Email: Stefanie Stockes
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us - email your inquiry to Stefanie at the email address above.
We look forward to reviewing your application!