Let's Get Started
Get In Touch
Let's Get Started
Get In Touch
Send Us A Message
Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our client services experts.
Premier Printing is a family-owned business that has been in the printing industry since it was started in 1962. Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very team-oriented. Continuous Improvement is embedded in the company culture and provides learning and growth opportunities for everyone. A bright, clean and positive environment is awaiting you, apply today!
- Pre flight and organization of files
- Preparation of prepress files
- Making changes and corrections to prepress files as requested
- Imposing files in preparation for press/bindery production and proofing processes
The Successful applicant must have:
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and supporting applications - Basic design capabilities
- Strong understanding of various file formats
- Knowledge of imposition and printing terminology
- Familiarity with ripping/trapping systems
- Good organizational skills and high attention to detail
- The ability to work longer hours during busy periods
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a production prepress environment
- Familiarity with variable data and/or web design is considered an asset
Submit your cover letter and resume to: Tom Bennett. Only applicants of interest will be interviewed.
Assisting in operation of mailing equipment. Includes the polybagger, labeler, inkjet addressser and inserter.
Interested applicants should submit cover and resume to Tom Bennett by email before April 26, 2019. Only applicants of interest will be interviewed.
- Assisting in operation of mailing equipment which includes the polybagger, labeler, inkjet addresser and inserter.
- Packaging boxes and mailing crates.
- Checking proofs for appropriate mailing information.
- Sorting mailing lists using various software programs.
- Assist in the shipping of materials using various progams.
The successful candidate must:
- Be physically strong — able to carry 50lb. boxes.
- Possess a keen eye for detail and be computer savvy.
- Communicate effectively and handle stress well.
- Be driven to accomplish whatever is necessary.
- Have flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
Interested applicants should respond to Tom Bennett by email. Only applicants of interest will be interviewed.
There are currently no opportunities at this time. Please check back later.
Summer Employment For Students
Premier Printing must complete approximately 1.6 million agendas from mid June through August. Our team, with the help of a student-based workforce, has assembled agendas for over thirty years. An agenda is a time management tool designed for todays students. The agendas are shipped to schools across Canada — you might even use an agenda made at Premier Printing! This is a challenging task — but we are proud of our past successes and look forward to improving this season!
Our summer positions include a range of tasks within our print and bindery environment. There are positions available in equipment operations, quality control, product binding, product packaging, and inventory control.
Every summer we build a team of both old and new acquaintances. We're proud that many of our recruits come back to join us each year — and we're always excited to get to know our new team members better.
We hope to have our first group of students (from post secondary schools) working by the middle of June. The rest of the team starts in the beginning of July when school is finished.
We work forty hours a week at minimum. In June we operate on a day shift only. In July, the shifts rotate weekly - this means that one week you would be working a day shift, and the following week a night shift. Applicants should be aware that the season start, finish, and shift times are subject to change based on available production volumes.
Due to our tight timeframe, it's important that we build a committed workforce. We ask our team members to take no more than three working days off during the summer. We encourage you to strongly consider your holiday plans before applying — this will be a topic discussed during the interview process.
We offer competitive wages! Please feel free to inquire more specifically about wages in the interview process.
Download our application and mail, email, fax or drop it off. Only applicants of interest will be interviewed. You are encouraged to apply no later than April 24th, 2019.
Contact info is as follows:
Premier Printing Ltd.
One Beghin Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2J 3X5
Email: Stefanie Stockes
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us - email your inquiry to Stefanie at the email address above.
We look forward to reviewing your application!